Quinn London’s in-house Resident Liaison Officers work proactively with residents to keep them informed, provide support and advice and deliver resident satisfaction. The foundations for high-quality customer service, and resident and leaseholder satisfaction are excellent standards of work, clear communications, and team accessibility. All our staff members receive customer care and safeguarding training.
Our resident liaison team organise numerous events often organised outside of normal working hours to ensure that residents are able to meet work commitments and also attend. Examples include.
- Hosting meet the contractor events on weekends or evenings.
- Arrange for coffee mornings to commence early morning to accommodate resident routines and working hours.
- Hold drop-in surgeries at various locations to cater for all community members.
- Arrange events, including coffee mornings and surgeries, on weekends or evenings.
Our RLO team provides a range of both written and informal communication including:
- Letters informing of the works (followed up
by texts/ emails immediately prior to the
works to minimise any ‘no access’)
- Newsletters with progress updates
- ‘Welcome Packs’ which include:
- Site teams and 24x7 contact details
- Works details including scope and
- Site boundaries and logistics plan
- Events e.g. Meet the Contractor, weekly surgeries
Our RLOs will establish any resident requirements. These may include:
- Culture, faith and religious beliefs – avoiding works on specified days and observing cultural requirements.
- English not being the residents first language – we will ask if the resident needs a friend/family member to interpret for them, or provide information in a second language, or use an interpreting service.
- Vulnerable residents – all staff are trained in working with vulnerable residents and we will send two members of staff when working
with anyone identified as vulnerable
- Providing advice on protective measures. such as moving furniture and precautions to take during works.