Cristen leads our property services division and specialises in cyclical and refurbishment project, and has worked with a number of housing association clients within London.
Cristen began her career in repairs and maintenance and progressed into quantity surveyor, taking her BSc degree in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management at The University of Westminster. Cristen has progressed in her career to head up the Property Services division focusing on delivering works for Housing Associations and London Boroughs.
- Co-ordinate scopes for each works package
- Procurement of all packages within
- Check orders are in accordance with procurement schedule
- Overseeing valuations of all works
- Championing value engineering process if this is required by the client.
Sebastian is an industry professional who works alongside Cristen to ensure the successful delivery of our property services.
Seb is closely involved with delivery of projects within the division and has built up an excellent reputation within the industry. Seb is currently working on a number of projects for the Royal Holloway University of London as part of the framework.
- Set the project strategy that includes the approach to Health and Safety
- Communication link between client team and project team
- To ensure that planning, monitoring and control functions are adapted to the project and managed appropriately
- Work closely with the project team
- Quality Control