Equality and Diversity
12 April, 2022
Quinn London Ltd support the principles of equality in employment and are opposed to all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender, marital status, pregnancy or maternity. Diversity is strongly valued and it is in our best interests that the equality of opportunity is given to all whether the employee is part-time, full-time or on a temporary contract.
We never fail to ensure that all individuals are treated equally and fairly, and that decisions on recruitment, selection, training and development, promotion, career management and any other benefits are based solely on objective and job-related criteria. We as a company encourage all employees to be self-aware of their potential to enable them to give their best and maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quinn London.
This policy statement complies with the Equality Act and will be reviewed on an annual basis or as legislation demands. Changes will be communicated to employees as required. Quinn London commits:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which Quinn London Ltd believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
Categories: Social Value Articles