Colin heads up our Major Works division and is working on a large development in Croydon which is backed by the Major of London Homes of Londers Scheme.
Responsible for operational delivery of all projects within the division, combined value of £30m. Colin will ensure the correct project team are assigned to deliver the works and will support each project throughout the delivery to ensure that the client is completely satisfied with the end product.
Colin’s role and responsibilities:
• Set the project strategy that includes the approach to Health and Safety
• Communication link between client team and project team
• To ensure that planning, monitoring and control functions are adapted to the project and
Ray supports Colin in his role working on site with the delivery team and supporting the commercial team to deliver projects within the Major Works Division.
Ray manages projects across many sectors including health care, leisure, education, commercial and residential. He is experienced in all aspects of project management from concept through to management of site delivery operations.
Ray’s knowledge is broad and this allows him to run projects from inception through to practical completion, managing the whole build process to deliver on time and on budget.
Ray’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring safety regulations are adhered to
- Preparing, revising and submitting reports, budgets and other documentation
- Facilitating communication between clients and other project stakeholders
- Implementing quality management and regulatory compliance strategy