Gerry joined Quinn London as Divisional Director for our Property Services Division and has over 30 years management experience in the construction industry including the social housing sector. Gerry has a reputation as a strong operator and he has overseen the successful delivery of projects ranging in value from £100k to £30m delivered under various forms of Contracts.
Gerry has overall responsibility for ensuring the successful completion of each project with a focus on safety and customer satisfaction. Gerry reports directly to the Board of Directors and enjoys a solid network of relationships within the social housing sector.
Bob has worked in the construction industry for over 30 years in a variety of roles and sectors including, highway and civil projects, residential, healthcare and social housing. Quinn (London) aspire to deliver quality construction solutions across London and the South of England and Bob assists in ensuring that this objective is achieved within Property Services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate scopes of work for each package
- Procure all packages
- Review orders to ensure they are in accordance with the procurement schedule
- Oversee the valuations of all works
- Champion the value engineering process, if this is required.
Jack is the Divisional Manager for our Central London team, Jack takes responsibility for the strategic direction of the division and is responsible for the successful delivery of all projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implementing the company procedures in the division and team building
- Delivering projects within the agreed timeframes, safely and to the highest quality
- Resourcing and setting up projects for a smooth successful delivery and managing the pre-start process
- Responsible for overseeing the bid process for new works, attending and leading tender interviews.
Ben is the Commercial Manager for the Central London Division and has been instrumental in the division’s growth. Throughout his career in the construction industry, Ben has established a wealth of commercial knowledge across all sectors.
Role and responsibilities:
- Pre-contract financial review throughout all Central London tender submissions and live projects
- Monitor and document interim valuations, project cashflows and change management activities
- Ongoing financial forecasting and risk management on live projects both internally and externally
- Championing the value engineering process
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contracts are clear to all parties involved
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems that may arise
- Providing support and management/mentoring/training to other quantity surveyors in the Central London Division
- Overseeing financial KPIs of the Central London Division
Andrew is a focused team leader with extensive experience in delivering significant and high-profile restoration projects within the Heritage sector. With over 40 years experience in the construction industry Andrew has been responsible for our most prestigious grade I & II listed projects, working closely with our clients to successfully deliver projects for the V&A, Pitzhanger Manor and The Museum of the Home amongst others.
As the Heritage Director Andrew has overall responsibility for ensuring that project teams have the support required to successful deliver each project. He appoints the correct experienced teams to deliver each project overseeing the successful delivery of projects from £100k to £18m+.
Kim has been responsible for the commercial management of the Heritage division since its inception and has been instrumental in the Divisions year-on-year growth. Through his 40 year career in the construction industry, Kim has established a wealth of commercial and contractual knowledge across all sectors.
Kim will works collaboratively with our Heritage Director, to ensure the contract is delivered effectively and seamlessly whilst also value engineering and offering value for money. He works closely with his commercial team to successfully deliver the commercial aspects of all heritage projects. From his background and knowledge Kim provides a wealth of commercial experience suitable to manage clients, contractors and subcontractors in the Heritage Sector.