Wine Room Refurbishment
CLIENT: The Carlton Club
DATE: February 2019
Our Heritage division were employed to convert a Grade II listed former library into a wine room at the Carlton Club in St James.
The project involved the following works
- Careful demolition of existing structure within the basement room, including the suspended ceiling and bookcases.
- Installation of suspended ceiling systems
- Full mechanical and electrical upgrade, including the installation of air conditioning.
- Internal redecoration and installation of cabinetry for the wine display.
- Restoration of windows, doors and skirting board.
- Alteration and landscaping of the rear terrace
QLL actively engaged with the Carlton Club’s members to phase and sequence the works to minimise impact and disruption. The project was finished to the highest of standards and has resulted in QLL being directly appointed to deliver further works at the Carlton Club, including the refurbishment of the main Cabinet Room.