During Kim’s career, he has gained experience with main contractors, subcontractors and developers and has been involved in surveying and management duties from contract enquiries at pre and post contract stage to post contract duties and final accounts. He has been responsible for the management of design and build projects from the early stages of design to completion.
Kim has prepared build budgets, tender packages and appointed design teams, Contractors, subcontract and direct employees. He has undertaken contract surveying in conservation, restoration, and new build projects.
From his background and knowledge Kim provides a wealth of commercial experience suitable to manage clients, contractors and subcontractors in the Heritage Sector.
- To ensure that there is seamless transferral of financial information from tender to the site team
- Set up and manage cost reporting upon commencement of projects
- Oversee the valuations of all works
- Lead role in Stage 2 cost certainty process when required
- Agree strategy/ oversee the procurement of packages
- Championing value engineering process when required.