Jack is the Divisional Manager for our Central London team, Jack takes responsibility for the strategic direction of the division and is responsible for the successful delivery of all projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implementing the company procedures in the division and team building
- Delivering projects within the agreed timeframes, safely and to the highest quality
- Resourcing and setting up projects for a smooth successful delivery and managing the pre-start process
- Responsible for overseeing the bid process for new works, attending and leading tender interviews.
Ben is the Commercial Manager for the Central London Division and has been instrumental in the division’s growth. Throughout his career in the construction industry, Ben has established a wealth of commercial knowledge across all sectors.
Role and responsibilities:
- Pre-contract financial review throughout all Central London tender submissions and live projects
- Monitor and document interim valuations, project cashflows and change management activities
- Ongoing financial forecasting and risk management on live projects both internally and externally
- Championing the value engineering process
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contracts are clear to all parties involved
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems that may arise
- Providing support and management/mentoring/training to other quantity surveyors in the Central London Division
- Overseeing financial KPIs of the Central London Division