Head of the Quinn London Central London Division with an annual turnover of £12m focusing on delivering projects for our established Central London client base. Main responsibilities:
Roles and responsisbilites
- Leading a team consisting of 4 surveyors, 1 contracts manager and 10 project managers as well as planners and design managers which are a shared resource across the different divisions.
- Responsible for implementing the company procedures in the division and team building
- Responsible for overseeing the bid process for new works, attending and leading tender interviews.
- Resourcing and setting up projects for a smooth successful delivery and managing the prestart process
Ben oversees the Commercial Management of the Central London team. Ben will work with the client closely and ensure that accounts are presented for agreement at the earliest opportunity.
Ben will develop a realistic cost plan in partnership with the client and the supply chaining partners, and ensure that they are adhered to. In the event of overspend, Ben will carry out value engineering to bring the project back within budget. Ben will meet with the client monthly and visit the site regularly to touch base with site team and monitor labour levels and progress.
Role and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate scopes for each works package
- Procurement of all packages within.
- Check orders are in accordance with procurement schedule
- Overseeing valuations of all works
- Championing value engineering process if this is required by the client