Tony heads up our Cambridge Divisional and has been working closely with Cambridge University as well as developing relationships for new project opportunities in the area.
- Managing and coordinating the construction activities of projects, delivering schemes on time and safely in line with company procedures
- Designs – managing the design production and coordination on projects between specialist contractors, designers and the client team
- Programmes – producing programmes and monitoring and managing the progress of projects to ensure they remain achievable
- Procurement - monitoring the material and subcontractor procurement schedules with site management and project surveyors.
- Communication - ensuring continuous knowledge exchange between the site teams and subcontractors
- Advising on value engineering and looking at opportunities to simplify design to minimize risk, increase productivity and financial gains
- Acting as a main point of contact for the project team
- Risk management and reporting internally and externally
- Team resourcing – involved in the recruiting process for project managers and contract managers.
Stuart heads up the commercial side of our Cambridge division and supports Tony in the delivery of projects.
Stuart is thoroughly conversant with all the aspects of the role and communicates well with Clients and their representatives at senior level as well as associates and colleagues on a day-to-day basis.
- Collating commercial information and reporting
- Managing commercial resources
- Reviewing contract conditions, submitting interim applications, final accounts, variation
information, contract correspondence
- Liaising with Client Design Team for 2 Stage Tender Contracts, procurement flow charts,
issuing of Work Package enquiries, analysis and costing of risk within works packages,
adjudication of Tenders for issue to clients for agreement of contract sum.
- Overseeing the issue of sub-contract enquiry details, analysis of sub-contractor quotations, placing sub-contract orders including negotiating terms and conditions, re measuring sub-contractor works and settling accounts. Issuing Collateral Warranty documentation and agreeing clauses, for engrossment and issue to Client.
- Analysis of cost information and submission of monthly and quarterly cost reports to
Financial Director. Including reports to Directors for achieving internally set targets